FREEDOM FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS, INC
Featured product: Affordable care act solutions
We protect Companies from ACA Penalties with a guaranteed compliant program
Under the Affordable Care Act all individuals must have health benefits and all employers with 50 or more full-time employees must provide coverage to all eligible employees. The MEC Plan will eliminate the employee penalty for companies with less than 50 employees. With the Minimum Essential Coverage plan both employee and employer penalties are satisfied for companies with 50 or more employees.
The Minimum Value Plan has a limited enrollment period of 15 days, and is offered at an additional cost to the employee. All eligible employees will be offered this plan and will need to contact the enrollment center to opt for coverage. The enrollment center counselors will explain the Minimum Value Plan and, if applicable, provide information on more affordable and benefit rich options based on the employees individual needs including: Indemnity Plans, Fully Insured Plans, Major Medical Plans and Insurance Exchanges. The Minimum Value Plan is made affordable to all eligible employees and includes all 10 essential health benefits meeting IRS standards.
Both the Minimum Essential Coverage Plan and the Minimum Value Plan can be offered in conjunction with other plans. There are no minimum participation or minimum offering requirements. These plans allow you to easily comply with the ACA Employer Mandate.
The MEC Plan can be offered to any company with 10 or more full time employees
- No application is needed for enrollment
- Satisfies employee's individual mandate
- 1095-B is provided to each employee
- 1095-B eliminates $695 individual penalty
- For companies under 50 employees, plan costs can be shared with the employees
For Companies Over 50 Employees:
Employers can not cost share with employees
- All eligible employees are auto-enrolled into a Minimum Essential Coverage Plan
- We are able to guarantee that the employer has complied with the $2,000 penalty
- All eligible employees are also offered an affordable Bronze Minimum Value Plan
- Plan is guaranteed to meet the minimum value requirements and affordability under the Affordable Care Act and has no participation requirements
- This satisfies the the $3,000 penalty
Your Solutions for the ACA:
- Required PCORI fees are paid on behalf of the employer
- All COBRA administration handled on behalf of the employer
- Unused claims funding will be returned to the employer on a quarterly basis
- An exclusive legal guarantee of compliance is provided to employers that choose the Advanced and Preferred Programs
- The advanced program is a perfect fit for business owners looking for an affordable and guaranteed compliant solution to the Affordable Care Act mandates.
How A and B Taxes Affect a Business
Qualified MEC Compliant – What benefits are included in the Minimum Essential Coverage plan?
- Diet Counseling
- Diabetes Screening
- Depression Screening
- Multiple Cancer Screenings
- Cholesterol Screening
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Obesity Screening
- Behavioral Assessments
- Many More Valuable Health & Wellness Benefits